Media Services Coordinator
Position Summary: The Media Services Coordinator is a full time position that will be responsible for shooting, editing and creating content for playback in house and online. This includes creating still and motion graphics, advertising, creative, promotional and scoreboard content for the Medicine Hat Tigers.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Create and apply consistent Medicine Hat Tigers branding principles to all videos and creative.
- Create, shoot and edit weekly segments for playback on Tigertron as well as for web.
- Voicing over stories and commercials for playback in house and on the web.
- Content creation for all platforms including video, print and web.
- Interview and shoot players and coaches for various segments.
- Edit and upload highlights for social media during all home games.
- Assist with executing Tigers game days.
- Accurate archiving of all video materials and photographs.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet time sensitive deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient with computers and technology.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of cameras and broadcast equipment.
- Strong hockey knowledge is highly recommended and encouraged.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Submit resume and link to demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 21st at 4pm. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.