Medicine Hat, AB — The Western Hockey League announced the conclusion of the 2019-202 Regular Season.
The remaining five Medicine Hat Tigers games, including two home games, have been cancelled. The health and safety of our fans, staff, and players is our top priority and we fully support the WHL’s decision.
Fans who have tickets for the March 14 and March 21st game will be credited or refunded as follows:
- Season Ticket Holders will be receiving credit on their 2020-2021 season tickets
- Single Game Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster will be automatically refunded by Ticketmaster in 3-5 business days. You will receive an email notifying you that your refund has been processed.
- Single-game tickets purchased by Cash or Debit at the Canalta Centre Box Office must be brought back to the Box Office to receive a refund. The Canalta Centre Box Office refund policies are as follows:
If you purchased by credit card, refunds will be processed automatically – there is no need to come into the Canalta Centre.
If you purchased by Cash or Debit Card
Refunds will be available at the Canalta Centre Box Office during the following times and under the following conditions:
Tuesday, March 24, 2020 – Thursday, March 26th 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
It will be important to control the numbers at any one time in the Lobby Area. So they have recommended the following times:
- Tuesday will serve customers with the last names A-G
- Wednesday will serve customers with the last names H-N
- Thursday will serve customers with the last names O-Z.
If there is a crowd of more than 20 people in the lobby, they will hand out numbered tags to reduce people waiting in close proximity. They will have someone monitoring the lobby to ensure that they don’t go over 20 patrons at one time. They want to ensure that people have adequate space to maintain critical social distance guidelines. There will be sanitizer available. Please make sure that you do not enter the building if you are on self-isolation, if you have cough/cold symptoms or if you have been near someone that is either sick or under watch. They will make alternate arrangements for you.
The Tigers appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email email@example.com