We are looking to hire a Media Services Manager to join our team at the Medicine Hat Tigers Hockey Club.
If you are strong in teamwork and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Media Manager today!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating Graphics for use on Social Media and the Website
- Creating Graphics and animations for use in Venue and for the video production
- Creating Videos as required for use both in venue and social media
- Design Print Media for things such as Pocket Schedules and Magnet Schedules
- Design other Print Media as requested by the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Direct/Produce the Game Nights from the production room
- Run the switcher to ensure all game and promotional material are displayed.
- Creating and voice content for use in game nights and on the internet
- The role will require an individual who is available to work a variety of irregular work hours including all game days/nights.
- Represent the club as a community ambassador at assigned events
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years sports industry or broadcast experience
- Ability to multitask and work in fast-paced environments
- Must be able to work flexible hours including game days and nights as needed
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Must be able to lift more than 25 pounds
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Inscriber CG, Click Effects and Blaze
- Knowledge of broadcast systems and protocols including using a professional video camera
To apply for this position, please send resume to email@example.com